Network support needed for innovative and growing Managed Services Provider (MSP). We service several small to medium-sized networks throughout the USA, primarily in Colorado. We are currently looking for one person to fill an immediate opening. We are looking for applicants that have a strong background in Networking.
We offer a variety of options for our employees, including paid vacation, health insurance eligibility after 3 months, 401k, and a relaxed, results-oriented atmosphere. We have been in business since 1998 with a proven track record and a great reputation.
Applicants should be dedicated, reliable, and self-motivated individuals with a history of first-rate customer service. Please attach business references and IT certifications when submitting a resume.
- Must have excellent communication skills, on the phone, in writing, and in person.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Must have previous IT experience.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have above average reasoning skills.
- Must be willing to document work.
- Must have held a CCNA or higher certification (CCNP preferred) within the last 3 years.
- Must be willing to renew expired CCNA/CCNP within the first year of employment.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Engineering, and designing networks; creating system configurations, directing system installations; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards and best practices.
- Monitoring network performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades and maintenances.
- Securing networks by enforcing policies.
- Learning and managing software tools used for network monitoring and management.
- Collaborating with server administrators and management on client on projects.
- Responding to customer tickets.
- Occasionally traveling in-state to customer sites.
- Continuing your education and knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications, and building and maintaining network laboratory environments.
Applicants should have strong network skills, including:
- The ability to troubleshoot complex networks.
- In-depth knowledge of switch administration (QOS, VLAN, STP).
- Working knowledge of Cisco command line.
- Working knowledge of firewall administration (IPSec & SSL VPN, NAT, Cisco ASDM).
- Working knowledge of router administration (EIGRP, IPv4, IPv6, OSPF, ACL).
- Working knowledge of authentication protocols (802.1x, Radius, LDAP).
- Working knowledge of Domain Name Services (DNS).
- Familiarity with wireless administration (802.11, Mesh Networking, Point-To-Point).
- Familiarity with telecom services (POTS lines, T1, ADSL, ISDN).
- Familiarity with modern phone solutions (VoIP, SIP).
- Familiarity with network monitoring systems. (SNMP, MIBs, OIDs).
- Familiarity with ticketing systems.
- Familiarity with network mapping systems.
- Familiarity with running and installing professional looking network drops/jacks.
- Familiarity with a wide range of network hardware (Cisco, Juniper, Meraki, Ubiquiti, HP, etc).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating system, Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems, Redhat and Debian based distributions.
- Familiarity with Connectwise Manage, Connectwise Control, and Connectwise Automate software.
- Familiarity with Auvik software.
- Familiarity with Ekahau software.
- Familiarity with Bash and python.
If you are a dynamic individual with solid skills and desire to join a great company please contact us.